Bespoke Gifts for your company
Introducing our bespoke corporate gift range - a delightful collection of unique and handmade treasures that are sure to bring joy and appreciation to your valued employees. At Deer and Sparrow, we understand the importance of making your team feel valued, motivated, and encouraged. That's why we offer a selection of bespoke heartfelt gifts that go beyond mere objects, to inspire and uplift.
Our coporate gifting range includes resin ornaments, key-chains, vinyl stickers, magnetic bookmarks, and greeting cards, each crafted with love and attention to detail. These bespoke creations are designed to spark positivity and ignite a sense of appreciation within your workplace.
With a focus on encouraging your employees and fostering a positive work culture, our products are the perfect way to express gratitude and create a sense of unity. Whether it's a quirky key-chain to brighten up their day or a magnetic bookmark to keep their spirits high, our gifts provide a personal touch that makes all the difference.
By choosing our handmade products, you are not only supporting small businesses, but also conveying the message that your company values quality, individuality, and the personal touch. Our unique corporate gifts are a testament to your commitment to creating a warm and nurturing environment for your team.
We'd love to work with you to create a bespoke corporate gift whether it's to celebrate a company milestone or business achievement or for Christmas gifts.
How does this work?
- Get in touch! Email me at judith(at)deerandsparrow.com with what product you are interested in or your idea.
- Initial Discussion: We will meet online to discuss the idea further.
- Initial Ideas Phase: After the discussion I will send a few quick sketches ( of the ideas and an initial quote.
- Place order: If we are both happy to proceed I will provide a final quote. A 50% non refundable deposit is required to confirm the order and to move forward with the process.
- If the product includes an illustration or design element I will create two designs based on our previous discussions and feedback. These designs will be provided electronically with three rounds of changes are included for your design of choice. If the product is resin based I will provide colour samples electronically.
- Once the design is confirmed I will start to make the product and confirm the presentation options.
- Once complete your order is posted to you using tracked delivery with Swiss Post.
Please note that the minimum time needed to complete each project varies depending on the product. You'll find approximate time frames below, please reach out by email for more information.
|Glass Christmas Baubles
|Hand-painted Wooden Decorations
|UV Printed wooden Decorations
|Handmade Greeting Cards
|Printed Greeting Cards
* Processing Timeframe
This is the approximate timeframe from design to completion, which begins once the deposit has been paid. This does not include the initial meeting, discussion and quote (which can take up to 3 weeks at busy periods).
All timeframes include a 2-3 weeks design period which relies upon prompt communication. These timeframes are also based on delivery within Switzerland. If the other is going outside of Switzerland please allow additional shipping times
Terms and Conditions:
- All bespoke corporate gift orders are subject to availability.
- All interest in orders for Christmas gifts should be registered a minimum of 4 weeks before the approximate processing times listed above, eg, if you are interested in Bespoke Wooden Key-rings get in touch and would like to give the gifts out in the middle of December please get in touch early September at the latest.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges.
- A non refundable deposit of 50% is required before work begins on the final designs. The remaining amount is due 30 days from the invoice date unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Payment is only possible by bank transfer.
- Returns or exchanges are not available for bespoke corporate gift orders, unless due to a manufacturing defect.
- Deer and Sparrow holds no responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during shipping.
- Any changes or cancellations to an order must be made in writing and within 48 hours of placing the order.
- Your chosen design includes three rounds of design changes, further changes are possible but will incur additional fees. They are charged per 30 minutes at a rate of Sfr. 40.- per hour.
- Samples of all products are done electronically. Physical samples are possible but do incur an additional charge and double the length of processing time.
- All designs and sketches generated during this process belong to Judith Cupples Deer and Sparrow with all rights reserved.
Spread positivity, motivation, and a sense of appreciation within your team with our bespoke corporate gift range. Let Deer and Sparrow help you foster a work environment that values connection, support, and the power of handmade treasures. Contact us today to discuss your unique gifting needs.